Introducing Impero Connect
Efficient, flexible remote access software for highly secure organizations
Impero Software is delighted to introduce Impero Connect, a remote access solution that's purpose-built to protect devices, servers, networks, remote employees, and sensitive data. Support any device or server, from desktops and smartphones to highly sensitive ATMs, POS machines, smart factory devices, and medical equipment. Impero Connect offers flexible deployment options for cloud, on-premises or hybrid environments. Make sure your organization can run effectively and safely, no matter where people and devices connect.
Previously known as Netop Remote Control, Impero Connect is a premium remote access software tool used by 42% of banks and half of the Fortune 100.
Impero Software acquired Netop in 2021, keeping the core development team intact. With the acquisition, our remote access solution gained resources that will elevate our software development and customer service capabilities to new levels. Our team is committed to making sure Impero Connect remains the best and most secure remote access software available. With the backing of a world-class private equity company, Investcorp, we are more excited about our capabilities than ever. Join us for our upcoming live demo to see the Impero Connect solution in action.
Enterprise-Ready Secure Remote Access
What makes Impero Connect ideal for companies that value security? Our 40+ years of experience working with the world's top retailers, financial institutions, manufacturers and healthcare organizations. That experience has helped us develop a set of tools that is finely tuned to complex devices, networks, and data.
- Connect with confidence to secure servers, ATMs, medical devices, IIoT devices and more
- Fully compliant with PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR and other regulatory guidance
- Industry-leading encryption, role-based access management, compatible with zero-trust security frameworks
- Security controls including IP filtering, time-of-day filters, application whitelisting, and confirm access via email (CAvE)
- Robust audit and compliance features
Remote Support Across Platforms and DevicesNo other solution has more flexibility, enabling connections to obscure, outdated and custom operating systems.
- PC and Mac remote desktop
- Android and iOS devices
- Servers and networks
- Specialized machines: IIoT, ATMs, medical devices, digital signage, kiosks, HVAC systems and more
- Unattended devices
- Virtual Machines
We also have new tools and resources for managed service providers, helping them easily support multiple clients using Impero Connect.
Feature-rich Remote Desktop Solution
Impero Connect has been developed based on decades of insights from the world's top companies. Some of our clients use Connect as a standalone remote-access process that is far more secure than RDP or VNC, allowing safe connections to ATMs in environments built for regulatory compliance.
Other customers use many-to-one connections to support remote workers and train other help desk professionals. Many of our technology partners bundle our software into complex medical devices, IIoT machines, or retail-hardened PoS devices because only Impero Connect has the security, stability, and flexibility to deliver what they need:
- KVM controls
- Real-time screen sharing
- Integrated file transfer
- Quick, browser-based remote connections via the Portal
- Integrations with ADFS, Azure AD and other directory services
- Role-based access controls
- One-to-many, and many-to-one connections to resolve issues quickly
- Video logging and unalterable audit logs
- Chat support
- Intel vPro integrations
Contact us today for more about our OEM and partner programs.
Impero Connect is a remote access solution that’s purpose-built for security. Support any device or server, from desktops and smartphones to highly sensitive ATMs, POS machines, smart factory devices, and medical equipment. Impero Connect offers flexible deployment options for cloud, on-premises or hybrid environments. Make sure your organisation can run effectively and safely, no matter where people and devices connect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely Secure Remote Access
Impero Connect makes security the top priority
Impero Connect was purpose-built for devices and networks that demand faultless security. Our solution offers features that comply with and exceed security requirements set forth by multiple frameworks.
Among those features:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Centralized multi-factor authentication through Microsoft Azure, RADIUS, RSA SecurID and Smartcard options
- Granular control over all user permissions through individual or group definitions
- Closed User Group license keys
- Customizable security roles
- Application whitelisting for user access restriction
- Robust logging of remote devices, with customizable audit trails and session recordings
- Integration with Directory Services
- MAC or IP list-enabled machine access
Our solution is ideal for protecting remote employees, and the networks, servers, and highly secure devices they use - including ATMs, POS machines, manufacturing devices, and healthcare equipment.
Impero Connect supports Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, TCxSky and a variety of Linux distributions, including Debian, Ubuntu, RedHat, and SUSE.
Impero Connect helps companies comply with and exceed requirements of frameworks such as GDPR, ISO 27002, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS.
What Makes Impero Connect Unique?
Our focus on security, along with flexible deployment options and a high degree of customization, makes Impero Connect the preferred remote access solution in regulated industries such as finance, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing.
We make it simple for people to connect with confidence to any device, server, platform, or network. Impero Connect works with customers in more than 90 countries, alongside our technology partners Microsoft, NCR Corporation, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Diebold Nixdorf, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions and others.
Make sure your organization can run effectively and safely, no matter where people and devices connect. Contact us to learn more, or sign up for our upcoming live demo event.